Thank you for your interest in our company. We take data protection seriously.
In principle, you can use our website without providing any personal data. If a data subject wishes to use our company's services via our website, it may be necessary to process personal data. If the processing of personal data is necessary and there is no legal basis for such processing, we always obtain the consent of the person concerned.
The processing of personal data (e.g. name, address, email address or telephone number of a data subject) is always carried out in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and in accordance with the country-specific data protection regulations that apply to us.
With the following data protection declaration we would like to inform the public about the type, scope and purpose of the personal data collected, used and processed by us. This data protection declaration also informs data subjects about their rights.
As the controller, we have implemented numerous technical and organizational measures to ensure the most complete protection of personal data processed via our website. However, data transmissions over the Internet can generally contain security gaps. 100% protection cannot therefore be guaranteed. Therefore, every person concerned can of course send us personal data alternatively, e.g. by telephone.
This data protection declaration is based on the definitions used by the European legislator for directives and regulations when the GDPR was adopted (Article 4 GDPR). This data protection declaration should be easy to read and easy to understand for everyone. To ensure this, we would first like to explain the terminology used. The following definitions are used in this data protection declaration:
- " personal data "All information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (hereinafter" data subject "); A natural person is regarded as identifiable who can be identified directly or indirectly, in particular by means of assignment to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or one or more special features that express the physical , physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity of this natural person;
- " affected person “Any identified or identifiable natural person whose personal data is processed by the person responsible for processing.
- " processing "Any process or series of processes carried out with or without the help of automated processes in connection with personal data such as the collection, recording, organization, ordering, storage, adaptation or modification, reading, querying, use, the Disclosure through transmission, dissemination or any other form of provision, comparison or linking, restriction, deletion or destruction;
- " Restriction of processing “The marking of stored personal data with the aim of restricting their future processing;
- " Profiling "Any type of automated processing of personal data, which consists of using this personal data to evaluate certain personal aspects relating to a natural person, in particular aspects relating to work performance, economic situation, health, personal preferences, To analyze or predict the interests, reliability, behavior, whereabouts or relocation of this natural person;
- " Responsible person “The natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which alone or jointly with others decides on the purposes and means of processing personal data; If the purposes and means of this processing are specified by Union law or the law of the member states, the person responsible or the specific criteria for his appointment can be provided for in accordance with Union law or the law of the member states;
- " receiver “A natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body to which personal data is disclosed, regardless of whether it is a third party or not. Authorities that may receive personal data as part of a specific investigation according to Union law or the law of the member states are not considered recipients; the processing of this data by the named authorities takes place in accordance with the applicable data protection regulations in accordance with the purposes of the processing;
- " Third "A natural or legal person, authority, agency or other body, apart from the data subject, the person responsible, the processor and the persons who are authorized to process the personal data under the direct responsibility of the person responsible or the processor;
- " consent "To the data subject any voluntary, informed and unambiguous declaration of will in the form of a declaration or other unequivocal affirmative action with which the data subject indicates that he or she agrees to the processing of the personal data concerning him or her .
2. Name and contact details of the person responsible for processing
This data protection notice applies to data processing by:
Responsible person : Phonepoint24 GmbH, represented by the managing director Ershad Yar, Wallstr. 12, 41061 Mönchengladbach, email: email@example.com , Telephone: +49 (0) 2161 27 06 222
3. Collection and storage of personal data as well as the type and purpose of their use
a) When visiting the website
In principle, you can use our website without disclosing your identity. When you visit our website, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server on our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is recorded without any action on your part and stored until it is automatically deleted:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- Date and time of access,
- Name and URL of the file called up,
- Website from which access is made (referrer URL),
- Browser used and, if applicable, your computer's operating system and the name of your access provider
The data mentioned are processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection to the website,
- Ensuring comfortable use of our website,
- Evaluation of system security and stability as well as
- for further administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR. Our legitimate interest follows from the purposes of data collection listed above. In no case do we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you personally.
b) When using our contact form
If you have any questions, we offer you the opportunity to contact us using a form provided on our website. It is necessary to provide a valid email address so that we know who sent the request and so that we can answer it. Further information can be provided voluntarily. It is up to you to decide whether you want to enter this data in the contact form.
The data processing for the purpose of contacting us is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a GDPR on the basis of your voluntarily given consent.
The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be automatically deleted after your inquiry has been dealt with.
c) When ordering via our website
You can either place orders as a guest via our website without registering, or register in our shop as a customer for future orders. Registering has the advantage for you that in the event of a future order you can log into our shop directly with your email address and password without having to re-enter your contact details.
Your personal data is entered in an input mask and transmitted to us and stored. When you place an order via our website, we first collect the following data, both in the case of a guest order and in the case of a registration in the shop:
- Salutation, first name, surname,
- a valid email address,
- Telephone number (landline and / or cellular network)
This data is collected
- to identify you as our customer;
- in order to process, fulfill and process your order;
- for correspondence with you;
- for invoicing;
- to process any liability claims that may exist, as well as the assertion of any claims against you;
- to ensure the technical administration of our website;
- to manage our customer data.
As part of the ordering process, your consent to the processing of this data will be obtained.
The data processing takes place on your order and / or registration and is necessary according to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. b GDPR for the stated purposes for the appropriate processing of your order and for the mutual fulfillment of obligations from the purchase contract.
The personal data collected by us for the processing of your order will be stored until the statutory retention period expires and then deleted, unless we are in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Clause 1 lit. c GDPR due to tax and commercial retention. and documentation obligations (from HGB, StGB or AO) are obliged to store them for a longer period of time or you have consented to further storage in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 Letter a GDPR.
4. Transfer of data
Your personal data will only be passed on from us to third parties to the service partners involved in the execution of the contract, such as the logistics company commissioned with the delivery and the credit institute commissioned with payment matters. In the event that your personal data is passed on to third parties, the scope of the transmitted data is limited to the necessary minimum.
When paying via PayPal, credit card via PayPal, direct debit via PayPal or "purchase on account" via PayPal, we will pass on your payment data to PayPal (Europe) S.à rl et Cie, SCA, 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L -2449 Luxembourg (hereinafter "PayPal"), continue. PayPal reserves the right to carry out a credit check for the payment methods credit card via PayPal, direct debit via PayPal or "purchase on account" via PayPal. PayPal uses the result of the credit check with regard to the statistical probability of default for the purpose of deciding whether to provide the respective payment method. The credit report can contain probability values (so-called score values). Insofar as score values are included in the result of the credit report, they are based on a scientifically recognized mathematical-statistical procedure. Address data are included in the calculation of the score values. Further data protection information can be found in the PayPal data protection principles: https://www.paypal.com/de/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full
A transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those mentioned does not take place.
We only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
- You have given your express consent in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit.
- the transfer according to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit.f GDPR is necessary to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding legitimate interest in not disclosing your data,
- in the event that there is a legal obligation for disclosure in accordance with Art. 6 Paragraph 1 Clause 1 lit. c GDPR, and
- this is legally permissible and required according to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. b GDPR for the processing of contractual relationships with you.
As part of the ordering process, your consent will be obtained for your data to be passed on to third parties.
Information is stored in the cookie that results in connection with the specific device used. However, this does not mean that we are immediately aware of your identity.
In addition, we also use temporary cookies to optimize user-friendliness, which are stored on your end device for a specified period of time. If you visit our site again to use our services, it is automatically recognized that you have already visited us and which entries and settings you have made so that you do not have to re-enter them.
The data processed by cookies are required for the purposes mentioned to safeguard our legitimate interests as well as those of third parties according to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit.f GDPR.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or a message always appears before a new cookie is created. However, if you completely deactivate cookies, you may not be able to use all the functions of our website.
6. Links to Third Party Web Sites
The links published on our website are researched and compiled by us with the greatest possible care. However, we have no influence on the current and future design and content of the linked pages. We are not responsible for the content of the linked pages and we expressly do not adopt the content of these pages as our own. The provider of the linked website is solely responsible for illegal, incorrect or incomplete content and for damage resulting from the use or non-use of the information. The liability of those who only refer to the publication via a link is excluded. We are only responsible for third-party references if we have positive knowledge of them, ie also of any illegal or criminal content, and it is technically possible and reasonable for us to prevent their use.
7. Analysis and tracking tools
The tracking measures listed below and used by us are carried out on the basis of Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. With the tracking measures used, we want to ensure that our website is designed in accordance with requirements and is continuously optimized. On the other hand, we use tracking measures to statistically record the use of our website and to evaluate it for you to optimize our offer. These interests are to be regarded as legitimate within the meaning of the aforementioned regulation.
The respective data processing purposes and data categories can be found in the corresponding tracking tools.
a) Google Analytics 1
For the purpose of the needs-based design and continuous optimization of our pages, we use Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc . (https://www.google.de/intl/de/about/) (1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; hereinafter “Google”). In this context, pseudonymised usage profiles are created and cookies (see section 5) are used. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website such as
- Browser type / version,
- operating system used,
- Referrer URL (the previously visited page),
- Host name of the accessing computer (IP address),
- Time of the server request,
are transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. The information is used to evaluate the use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage for the purposes of market research and the needs-based design of this website. This information may also be passed on to third parties if this is required by law or if third parties process this data on behalf of us. Under no circumstances will your IP address be merged with other Google data. The IP addresses are anonymized so that an assignment is not possible (IP masking).
You can prevent the installation of cookies by setting the browser software accordingly; however, we point out that in this case not all functions of our website can be used to their full extent.
You can also prevent the collection of the data generated by the cookie and relating to your use of the website (including your IP address) and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing a browser add-on ( https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de).
As an alternative to the browser add-on, especially for browsers on mobile devices, you can also prevent Google Analytics from collecting data by clicking on the aforementioned link. An opt-out cookie will be set which prevents the future collection of your data when you visit our website. The opt-out cookie is only valid in this browser and only for our website and is stored on your device. If you delete the cookies in this browser, you will have to set the opt-out cookie again.
Further information on data protection in connection with Google Analytics can be found under the following link in the Google Analytics Help: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=de
b) Google Adwords Conversion Tracking
We also use Google Conversion Tracking to statistically record the use of our website and to evaluate it for the purpose of optimizing our website. In doing so, Google Adwords will set a cookie (see section 5) on your computer if you have reached our website via a Google ad.
These cookies lose their validity after 30 days and are not used for personal identification. If the user visits certain pages on the website of the Adwords customer and the cookie has not yet expired, Google and the customer can see that the user clicked on the ad and was redirected to this page.
Every Adwords customer receives a different cookie. This means that cookies cannot be tracked via the websites of Adwords customers. The information obtained using the conversion cookie is used to create conversion statistics for Adwords customers who have opted for conversion tracking. Adwords customers find out the total number of users who clicked on their ad and were forwarded to a page with a conversion tracking tag. However, they do not receive any information with which users can be personally identified.
If you do not want to participate in the tracking process, you can also refuse the setting of a cookie required for this - for example, via a browser setting that generally deactivates the automatic setting of cookies. You can also deactivate cookies for conversion tracking by setting your browser so that cookies from the domain “www.googleadservices.com” are blocked. You can find Google's data protection information on conversion tracking under the following link: https://services.google.com/sitestats/de.html
8. Social media plugins
We use social plugins from social networks (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Google+) on our website on the basis of Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit.f GDPR in order to make our company better known. The underlying advertising purpose is to be regarded as a legitimate interest within the meaning of the GDPR. Responsibility for the data protection-compliant operation is to be guaranteed by the respective provider. We integrate these plugins using the so-called two-click method in order to protect visitors to our website in the best possible way.
Social media plugins from Facebook are used on our website in order to make their use more personal. For this we use the "LIKE" or "SHARE" button. This is an offer from Facebook.
When you call up a page on our website that contains such a plugin, your browser establishes a direct connection with the Facebook servers. The content of the plugin is transmitted directly from Facebook to your browser, which integrates it into the website.
By integrating the plugins, Facebook receives the information that your browser has accessed the corresponding page of our website, even if you do not have a Facebook account or are not currently logged into Facebook. This information (including your IP address) is transmitted directly from your browser to a Facebook server in the USA and stored there.
If you are logged into Facebook, Facebook can assign your visit to our website directly to your Facebook account. If you interact with the plugins, for example press the “LIKE” or “SHARE” button, the corresponding information is also transmitted directly to a Facebook server and stored there. The information is also published on Facebook for everyone to see.
Facebook can use this information for the purpose of advertising, market research and the needs-based design of Facebook pages. For this purpose, Facebook creates usage, interest and relationship profiles, e.g. B. to evaluate your use of our website with regard to the advertisements shown to you on Facebook, to inform other Facebook users about your activities on our website and to provide other services related to the use of Facebook.
If you do not want Facebook to assign the data collected via our website to your Facebook account, you must log out of Facebook before visiting my website.
The purpose and scope of the data collection and the further processing and use of the data by Facebook as well as your related rights and setting options to protect your privacy can be found in the data protection information, in particular the Facebook data policy, which you can view under the following link: https: // www.facebook.com/about/privacy/
Plugins of the short message network of Twitter Inc. (Twitter) are integrated on our website. You can recognize the Twitter plugins (tweet button) by the Twitter logo on our site. You can find an overview of tweet buttons under this link on Twitter: https://dev.twitter.com/web/tweet-button
When you visit a page on our website that contains such a plug-in, a direct connection is established between your browser and the Twitter server. Twitter receives the information that you have visited our site with your IP address. If you click the Twitter “tweet button” while you are logged into your Twitter account, you can link the content of our website to your Twitter profile. This allows Twitter to assign your visit to our website to your user account. We would like to point out that, as the provider of the website, we have no knowledge of the content of the data transmitted or how it is used by Twitter.
If you do not want Twitter to be able to assign your visit to our website, please log out of your Twitter user account.
You can find more information on this in Twitter's data protection declaration, which you can view here: https://twitter.com/de/privacy
c) Google "+1" button
Our website uses the "+1" button from the Google social network, which is operated by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043-1351, USA. The button is marked with a "+1".
The "+1" button is an abbreviation for "this is pretty cool" or "look at this". The button is not used to track your visits to the web.
If a web page on our website contains the "+1" button, your internet browser will load and display this button from the Google server. The website you visit on our website is automatically communicated to the Google server. When a +1 button is displayed, Google does not permanently log your browser history, but only for a period of up to two weeks.
Google stores this data about your visit for this period for system maintenance and troubleshooting purposes. However, this data is not structured according to individual profiles, user names or URLs. This information is also not available to website publishers or advertisers. This information is only used for maintenance and troubleshooting in internal systems at Google. Your visit to a page with a +1 button will not be evaluated in any other way by Google.
A further evaluation of your visit to a website of our internet presence with a "+1" button does not take place.
The assignment of +1 itself is a public process, ie anyone who carries out a Google search or calls up content on the web to which you give +1 can potentially see that you have given the relevant content a +1. So only give +1 if you are absolutely sure that you want to share this recommendation with the whole world.
A click on this +1 button serves as a recommendation for other users in Google's search results. You can publicly state that you like our website, that you approve of our website or that you can recommend our website. If you have registered for Google+ and are logged in, the +1 button turns blue when you click it. In addition, the +1 is added to the +1 tab in your Google profile. On this tab you can manage your +1 and decide whether you want to make the +1 tab public.
In order to save your +1 recommendation and make it publicly accessible, Google collects information about the URL recommended by you, your IP address and other browser-related information via your profile. If you withdraw your +1, this information will be deleted. All +1 recommendations from you are listed on the +1 tab in your profile.
Further information and the applicable data protection regulations from Google can be found at https://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy/. Further information from Google on the Google +1 button can be found under the link https://developers.google.com/+/web/buttons-policy
9. Rights of data subjects
You have the right:
- to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR. In particular, you can obtain information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to correction, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a Right to lodge a complaint, the origin of your data, if it was not collected from me, as well as the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if necessary, meaningful information on their details;
- in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR, to immediately request the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us;
- to request the deletion of your personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, unless processing to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfill a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims is required;
- to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR if you dispute the correctness of the data, the processing is unlawful, but you refuse to delete it and we no longer need the data, but you need them to assert or exercise them or defense of legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
- in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request that it be transmitted to another person responsible;
- to revoke your consent given to us at any time in accordance with Art. 7 Para. 3 GDPR. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent in the future and
- to complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work or our company headquarters.
10. Right to object
If your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit.f GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR, provided there are reasons for doing so which arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct mail. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which we will implement without specifying a particular situation.
If you would like to exercise your right of withdrawal or objection, an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org is sufficient
11. Data security
We use the widespread SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method in connection with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser when you visit our website. As a rule, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can tell whether an individual page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form by the closed key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also use suitable technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or total loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
12. Current status and changes to this data protection declaration
This data protection declaration is currently valid and was last updated in December 2020.
Due to the further development of our website and offers on it or due to changed legal or official requirements, it may be necessary to change this data protection declaration. The current data protection declaration can be accessed and printed out at any time on our website under the following link: